Hubforce is a sales acceleration software that enables salespeople to present, share and analyse their winning content via a centralised hub.
- Fully remote with no office
- Small but mighty team, spread across Europe
- Early-stage startup with a previous successful experience in product- and business-building
We are hiring a Sales Executive to join forces with our co-founder and Sales Director to help us drive our growth and revenue.
The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy, results-oriented salesperson who enjoys building relationships and winning new business. You will have a natural flair for selling in a friendly, helpful and non-intrusive way, a love for software and be excited about becoming the face of our company.
You will work as part of an experienced, fun and progressive team and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
About the role
- Identify and target new potential clients with a geographical focus on North America and the UK
- Contact prospective international clients via Zoom, CRM and email to introduce our product, working tenaciously to maximise your contact levels and ultimately your sales
- Negotiate and close deals with clients, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and web demonstrations of our software to potential clients, guiding them through web trials and outlining the impact that Hubforce can have on their business
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from the initial Zoom call to the completion of the sale
- Build strong relationships with clients and effectively hand them over to our customer success team
- Work towards weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets, both individually and as a team
- Collaborate with the product development and marketing teams to gather market feedback and drive product improvements
- Stay up-to-date on software industry trends and developments, regularly share insights with the team and proactively suggest new ideas for implementation
- 2 years of sales experience in a B2B product/software company, preferably working with clients in North America and the UK
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisations skills, ability to multitask and consistently deliver against deadlines
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities
- A team player with a positive attitude, a growth mindset and a desire to succeed
- Experience with CRM software (Close CRM, PipeDrive) and sales tools is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, another language is a plus
- You are confident and tenacious, overcoming obstacles and securing deals
- You know how to listen and build your business case internally
- You adapt quickly to changes and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- You are entrepreneurial and a self-starter: you keep yourself organised, take the initiative and thrive when achieving your goals
- You have a growth mindset: you will want to learn, accept feedback and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & benefits
- £35k base salary to start with, plus uncapped commission; ability to grow to £60k base
- Flexible hours, work from anywhere / hybrid (local office paid) remote setup
- 24 days of annual leave + public holidays + a day off on your birthday
- Computer/laptop upgrade
- Paid training
- Trips to London, Spain and Portugal to meet the team in-person
In your application, please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Hubforce. Give us an example of your favourite software and five reasons (could be in bullet points) why we should buy it.
Send your application to email@example.com.